Saturday, June 22, 2013

Heart Full

This morning I woke up with a full heart! Was this morning any different from any other? Depends on how you look at it! For the first time God allowed me to see my heart as a vessel! I had never thought about it this way. I knew it was an organ, but a vessel? Hmmm.  Today  my heart is full of gratitude! I am truly glad and grateful to be here! Right here, right now! Is your heart full?  And if it is, what is it full of? Love, peace, or God forbid, anger, malice or hatred? Or is it empty? Only you know, and maybe those you come in contact with! Your heart is a vessel, pretty much like a gas tank!    What you fill it with is what pumps through out the system and propels it forward! Is your takeoff a little sluggish? Perhaps you are running on low octane (sadness, anger, malice), some vehicles require a Higher grade of fuel (love, peace, joy) and you know where the station is the get a fill up on these. Heart full?

No comments: