Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Is There Enough?

I wrote this post over a year ago, and it is still relevant. 

          Destiny asked me a question, Gigi, Is There Enough?
This is the question that was asked of me and this is the question I ask you.  Is there enough?  You're probably asking the same question that I asked, "enough of what?" And to that Destiny answered, "whatever it is that you want, need and desire" 
So, ask yourself, right here, right now What do I want, need and desire? Once you have your answer to that question, go back and answer the first question. Is there enough? While you ponder your answers, I will share mine. What I want, need and desire is 
  • my college degree, 
  • my successful Life coaching practice, 
  • my husband, 
  • my financial prosperity, 
  • my best life.
Notice I said my, my, my, my, my, I sound like Johnny Gill, I think there were five mys in there. The reason I said my, even though these things have not yet manifested in the natural, is because I believe these things already exist in the spiritual realm. They are waiting to be claimed and I speak those things that be not, as if they were. My answer to the original question, Is there enough? A resounding YES!  

Surely there are:
  • enough college degrees to be had, there are schools in every community, city, country, online and off. 
  • There is so much unhappiness and dissatisfaction in our world, so many hurting and confused, surely there is  room enough for another successful coaching practice.
  •  Enough room in my heart and my life for a husband? My heart is full of love and I am waiting for the one He created for me. 
  • Financial prosperity, more than enough for He said "give and it shall be given, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over shall men give unto my bosom" 
  • Last, but not least, my best life, Is this not it, walking with my savior, towards my destiny? Another resounding Yes!
The last question Destiny had for me and for you? 

If there are enough of the things you want, need and desire, Why then, don't you have them? Our destinies demands to know. 



No comments: