Tuesday, October 27, 2015

What Happens To You Also Happens For You!

The title of this post came from Oprah Winfrey during an interview. When she said it, the truth of it tore through me like a lightening bolt. When I began to think about all of the things that happened to me, I realize that they also happened for me! For to make me a better me. For to develop me, for to mature me and for to deliver me from me. Then I remembered, there is nothing new under the sun.
Scripture records the same thought, Romans 8:28(KJV) and we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose. That would be me!!

So, how about you? Do you know that everything that has happened to you, has also happened for you? Or better yet, are you one of them who are called according to His purpose? If you are not there yet, just know that you can know and you can be. The decision, or better yet the choice is yours. Make a conscious choice today! Www.consciouschoicecoaching.com



No comments: