Thursday, March 14, 2013

Who Are You? Ask Yourself!

This morning, I asked myself this question, "Gigi, who are you?" and while I won't bore you with my answer, suffice it to say that I was surprised by the answer I received. So let me pose the question for you, "who are you?", have you ever asked yourself that question? If not, let me suggest that you give it a try.

If the answer you receive surprises you, or you realize that you are not who you want to be, then change may be in order. I know that talking to yourself has been frowned upon, however hearing from yourself is normal and immensley beneficial, especially if you listen with your heart and not just your ears, because the "self" knows all of your hopes, dreams and aspirations!

If you are unhappy with the answer you receive you have a choice, you can silence the self and continue unhappily on or you can begin the process to change!  If change is your choice, reply to this post! As you have heard me say many times, "you can always choose again!".



No comments: